Step-by-step hiring process:
1. Complete the 2-step application. Make sure you bring all the requirements including a facial photo (2x2), PHOTOCOPIES/ XEROX of Gov't issued ID, certifications (if any), and past employers' letters (if any) when you come to the office.
1.) a) Fill out the application form at our office at 69-11 Roosevelt Ave. Woodside Queens NY 11377. Map & office hours CLICK HERE
b) Fill out the online Employment Form. Or email us your Résumé with a PHOTO attached, name of employers, contact,
city/state, job descriptions, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.) Come to our office submit all the requirements listed below and sign the Agency Agreement.
2. We send your resume/application to several clients that you have qualified for based on their requirements.
3. a) Employment Verification and Background check.
Important Note: Do not lie about your past employment. If you lied about your past employer's information or created a dummy one by making your friend/relative your employer, your application will go to the trash, be blacklisted and your background check fee is non-refundable. Make your Facebook searchable for an initial background check. No aliases, no fake names/photos, no hidden agenda, no drama.
b) In-person interview with the employer(s).
4. Mandatory 12-panel drug screening.
5. You will undergo a 1-week paid trial.
6. Completion of requirements, sign an employment contract with your new employer.
7. Congratulations on the new job!
Note: Filipinos Of NY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Read #4. We will inform you when you have scheduled an interview or trial. Otherwise, stop calling to follow up because I will answer the same thing "Wala pang response sa resume mo". If you want to know available jobs, just go to=> AVAILABLE JOBS. I would rather spend time forwarding resumes to employers than answering applicants' follow-up calls. I also need the phone for clients' calls so we have more jobs to offer. We will call you when you have an interview or trial schedule.
10% Agency fee is payable on the first 4 weeks of your employment.