Step-by-step hiring process:
1. Complete the 2-step application. Make sure you bring all the requirements including facial photo (2x2), PHOTOCOPIES/ XEROX of Gov't issued ID, certifications (if any), past employers letters (if any) when you come to the office.
1.) a) Fill out the application form at our office at 73-16 Roosevelt Ave. Fl 2 Jackson Heights Queens. Map & office hours CLICK HERE
b) Fill out online Employment Form. Or email to us Word format (not PDF) Résumé with PHOTO attached, name of employers, contact,
city/state, job descriptions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pag walang photo no response at derecho sa basura.
2.) Come to our office and submit all the requirements listed below and sign the Agency Agreement. We DO NOT charge 1-week salary
from new hires and no 18%-50% recurring 10-week pay cuts.
2. We send your resume/application to several clients that you have qualified based on their requirements.
3. a) Employment Verification and Background check.
Important Note: Do not lie about your past employment. If you lied about your past employers information or created a dummy one like by making your friend/relative as your employer, your application will go to trash, blacklisted and your background check fee is non-refundable. Make your Facebook searchable for initial background check. No aliases, no fake names/photos, no hidden agenda, no drama.
b) In-person interview with employer(s).
4. Mandatory 12-panel drug screening.
5. You will undergo a 1-week paid trial.
6. Completion of requirements, sign an employment contract with your new employer.
7. Congratulations for the new job!
Note: Filipinos Of NY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Please NO CALL FOLLOW-UPs, just send us text to update us that you are looking for job. Read #4 . We will inform you when you have scheduled interview or trial. Otherwise stop calling for following up because I will answer the same thing "Wala pang response sa resume mo". If you wanted to know available jobs, just go to=> AVAILABLE JOBS. I would rather spend time forwarding resumes to employers than answering applicants follow-up calls. I also need the phone for client's calls so we have more jobs to offer. We will call you when you have an interview or trial schedule.
10% Agency fee is payable on the first 4-week of employment per employer.